moderated Re: Hourly rate for JAWS scripting

You would have to ask different scripters as to what they charge.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of goodwitch
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Hourly rate for JAWS scripting

I want to know what people usually charge per hour to write JAWS scripts.  I know what the big a11y firms charge (tends to be over $150 per hour).  I'm also seeing $150 an hour listed as the rate for the California Governments Department of Rehabilitation https://www.dor.ca.gov/Cal-atsd/Service/Details?id=206

What do y'all think the hourly rate for JAWS scripting is?

Thanks so much,
Glenda the Goodwitch