moderated Re: Avoiding that "open parent document" button in Adobe.

Mike B

Hi Tim,

When you come across this try pressing, Alt + f, to open the file menu, press enter on, Save as, select PDF and follow the prompts to download.

From: Tim Ford
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:23 PM
Subject: Avoiding that "open parent document" button in Adobe.

Hi All,

When I am using Internet Explorer and press on a link that goes to a PDF document, it opens with only a button to “open parent document”.  Try as I might, nothing happens, and I cannot get to the document.  The type of link is one where it does not give me the option of saving the target.

How can I set things up so I either get the option of opening or saving, or that the document opens with Adobe.

Thanks!

Tim Ford