From: Don Mauck
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Avoiding that "open parent document" button in Adobe.

Tim, you can change it in the Window settings App.

You might need to do a search in the Apps search box for “default”, chose Default Files. There are a lot of extensions in the group, but you can tab until you finally  get to PDF. The default will be Edge, press inter then find your choice and press inter.

Usually you can highlight a file, press the applications key and look for “open With,” but I didn’t see it on the PDF file I chose.