moderated Re: New JAWS Scan Cursor

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Thanks for the info, I do need to get moving on trying to learn Teams then, it did look quite accessible initially.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 11 February 2020 16:20
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New JAWS Scan Cursor

Also keep in mind that Microsoft has announced the following:

Today Microsoft announced that Skype for Business Online will be retiring on July 31, 2021. Though we didn’t know the exact date until today, we have been preparing for this for the past year and are ready to support you however we can as we work together to help you make this transition.

 We knew this was coming, we have been preparing for this for the past year, now we know the official date. We hope this does not come as a shock to you as MS Teams has taken center stage for Intelligent Communication and Modern Collaboration and Microsoft as an organization is not going to support Skype for Business (SfB) online for the long term. All of our investments and feature enhancements have been in Teams and Teams will continue to receive these investments for the future.

 If you are currently a SfB Online customer don’t worry MS Teams has all the features your users need to continue business continuity, Teams actually has more features and we have found the majority of our end users are more happy with the MS Teams experience over Skype.