Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 9:27 AM
Subject: Jaws not seeing text or links on web site

Hello group,

I am using Jaws 2020 updated and Jaws 2019. I’m having trouble with Jaws finding links and text in part of a website. NVDA sees this page perfectly, so I’m hoping someone might have a suggestion as to how to get Jaws to do the same. Underneath the heading for “Our Staff” should be links to a number of different persons, Jaws is not seeing any of this. Here’s the link, any helpful feedback very appreciated. Best, Norma

https://www.sampsonfamilytherapy.com/our-staff