moderated Re: If I upgrade to 2020 from 2019, will my settings automatically transfer?

David Diamond

Yes, you have to select that option and hit the space bar.  Or, nothing happens.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian K. Lingard
Sent: February 9, 2020 3:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: If I upgrade to 2020 from 2019, will my settings automatically transfer?

Dear David, Richard, Richie & List:

Old JAWS settings do not migrate automatically, you must select the old settings you wish to migrate as part of the JAWS 2020 installation . It is simple, select the old settings to migrate and press the space bar on the migrate button. Usually only takes a few seconds to do the migration.

Brian K. Lingard