moderated Re: If I upgrade to 2020 from 2019, will my settings automatically transfer?

Richard Turner

They should. Should being the operative word there.
If not, run the Startup Wizard from the help menu.
That should give you an option to import your settings I think.
Mine have transferred over between 2019 and 2020. I think I ended up having to run the wizard between 2018 and 2019 but not sure.

Richard

On Feb 9, 2020, at 10:58 AM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

Right now, I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and JAWS 2019.  If I upgrade to JAWS 2020, will my 2019 settings automatically transfer into 2020, or is there some sort of action I need to take separately from the upgrade process to accomplish that?

Thanks,

Richie