moderated Re: seeing how many messages I have in Outlook

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Well you need to find the jaws command key strokes to read the status line and then you can arrow right and left to all the items in the status line.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Denise J Moses
Sent: February 8, 2020 10:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: seeing how many messages I have in Outlook

Yes it used to say that but now it says click here to always preview messages.  Then if I enter on it it takes me to the first message in the list.  Then when I go back to all the messages & press JAWS key plus num pad 3 it says 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.

Denise

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of David Diamond <Daviddiamond2019@...>
Date: Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 09:02
To: "main@jfw.groups.io" <main@jfw.groups.io>

As Seigart said, you need to use the num pad on your keyboard.  Following his clear instructions nets the result he mentioned, I tested it and got the same message he stated, save I have more messages.