moderated Re: enoing problem in jaws

aad leeflang

hello marten,
thanks for your help.
looks as if the problem is solved by linkiing my kieyboard to another
usb port.
aad
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 14:54:32 +0100
"Marten Post Uiterweer" <martenpu@...> wrote:

Aad,

I think the program you are writing the message in is doing something so
jaws thins that it must go to the virtual pc cursor. Instead of enter,
try shift-enter.

The mail-program you are writing your message in, is that still Becky
mail?
Do you have this problem in other programs too?>

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 13:50:15 +0100 "aad leeflang" <aad@...> wrote:

hello marten,
no i allso have this when i write this mail to you and press enter to
create a new line.
my pc says than: jaws and i have to switch it nanually back to pc.
i allso had this in jaws 2019 so it does not have to do with jaws 2020.
all the best
aad

On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 12:53:40 +0100
"Marten Post Uiterweer" <martenpu@...> wrote:

Aad,

Do you have this only on webpages?

What browser are you using?

Regards, marten

On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 16:57:16 +0100 "aad leeflang" <aad@...> wrote:

hello all
in jaws 2019 and allso in jaws 2020
i often run into the problem that while typing a message or doing some
work on my pc the pc cursor jumps to the jaws cursor.
for instance when i write a meesage and give an enter to the next line i
hear myh speech say "jaws" and i have to press the numeric + to get back
to pc.
does anyone has the same and if so how to deal with this, for this is
verry disturbing.
aad
--
aad leeflang <aad@...>