moderated Re: enoing problem in jaws

aad leeflang

hello marten
yes i am still using becky.
it allso happens in other programms for example in notepad.
and it allso heppens while i am typing.
sometimes it says jaws, sometimes it says "invisible"
so it is not only accuring duringthe enter keystroke.
aad

On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 14:54:32 +0100
"Marten Post Uiterweer" <martenpu@...> wrote:

Aad,

I think the program you are writing the message in is doing something so
jaws thins that it must go to the virtual pc cursor. Instead of enter,
try shift-enter.

The mail-program you are writing your message in, is that still Becky
mail?
Do you have this problem in other programs too?>

Regards, Marten

On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 13:50:15 +0100 "aad leeflang" <aad@...> wrote:

hello marten,
no i allso have this when i write this mail to you and press enter to
create a new line.
my pc says than: jaws and i have to switch it nanually back to pc.
i allso had this in jaws 2019 so it does not have to do with jaws 2020.
all the best
aad

On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 12:53:40 +0100
"Marten Post Uiterweer" <martenpu@...> wrote:

Aad,

Do you have this only on webpages?

What browser are you using?

Regards, marten

On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 16:57:16 +0100 "aad leeflang" <aad@...> wrote:

hello all
in jaws 2019 and allso in jaws 2020
i often run into the problem that while typing a message or doing some
work on my pc the pc cursor jumps to the jaws cursor.
for instance when i write a meesage and give an enter to the next line i
hear myh speech say "jaws" and i have to press the numeric + to get back
to pc.
does anyone has the same and if so how to deal with this, for this is
verry disturbing.
aad
--
aad leeflang <aad@...>