i am using
the desktop layaout. qwerti keyboard
aad
On Sat, 8 Feb 2020 03:05:24 +0000
"Richard Turner" <richardturner42@...> wrote:

I've never run across this. Which keyboard layout are you using?

Richard
-- from The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe, by Jane Wagner

On Feb 7, 2020, at 5:57 PM, aad leeflang <aad@...> wrote:

?hello all
in jaws 2019 and allso in jaws 2020
i often run into the problem that while typing a message or doing some
work on my pc the pc cursor jumps to the jaws cursor.
for instance when i write a meesage and give an enter to the next line i
hear myh speech say "jaws" and i have to press the numeric + to get back
to pc.
does anyone has the same and if so how to deal with this, for this is
verry disturbing.
aad
--
aad leeflang <aad@...>