Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: enoing problem in jaws

I run into this issue on a daily bases with both FF and crome .
I run SalesForce in FF and when entering in text, things start off
welll and then for some reason switches to  the jaws cursor.  I also
run into this behavior when trying to update a work item in a GIT Repo
.
For crome, I run Slack and I can enter in a comment.  Once i hit the
enter key it switches to the jaws cursor.
I have a fully patched Windows 10 laptop and also keep FF and Crome up
 to date.  I use  the standard  desktop keyboard which is connected
through a docking station to my  laptop.
And for the cursor not turned on for all applications.  If that was
the case then would expect consistent behavior where it either does
not work all the time or works all the time.  And not start working
and then for some unknown reason other then pressing enter it switches
to the jaws cursor

BTW: I understand that will be told to contact  support but I have run
into issues where I am told no one else reported the issue then get on
calls with other   jaws users who ran into the same issue and was told
the same thing from support.

--
Thanks,
Abraham