moderated Re: enoing problem in jaws

Abraham Sweiss

I run into this issue on a daily bases with both FF and crome .
I run SalesForce in FF and when entering in text, things start off
welll and then for some reason switches to the jaws cursor. I also
run into this behavior when trying to update a work item in a GIT Repo
.
For crome, I run Slack and I can enter in a comment. Once i hit the
enter key it switches to the jaws cursor.
I have a fully patched Windows 10 laptop and also keep FF and Crome up
to date. I use the standard desktop keyboard which is connected
through a docking station to my laptop.
And for the cursor not turned on for all applications. If that was
the case then would expect consistent behavior where it either does
not work all the time or works all the time. And not start working
and then for some unknown reason other then pressing enter it switches
to the jaws cursor

BTW: I understand that will be told to contact support but I have run
into issues where I am told no one else reported the issue then get on
calls with other jaws users who ran into the same issue and was told
the same thing from support.

On 2/7/20, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:
I wonder if the virtual cursor isn't turned on for all applications. Here's

something you can try. While in any application, hold down the Insert key
and tap the, Z, key twice quickly. What you want to hear is, the virtual
cursor will be turned on for all applications. If you hear, the virtual
cursor will be turned off for all applications, do the keystroke, Insert + Z

twice quickly, to toggle it to on for all applications.