moderated Re: enoing problem in jaws

Richard Turner

I've never run across this. Which keyboard layout are you using?

Richard

On Feb 7, 2020, at 5:57 PM, aad leeflang <aad@...> wrote:

hello all
in jaws 2019 and allso in jaws 2020
i often run into the problem that while typing a message or doing some
work on my pc the pc cursor jumps to the jaws cursor.
for instance when i write a meesage and give an enter to the next line i
hear myh speech say "jaws" and i have to press the numeric + to get back
to pc.
does anyone has the same and if so how to deal with this, for this is
verry disturbing.
aad
--
aad leeflang <aad@...>