moderated Re: Removing personalized web options

Mike B

Hi Ann,

If I remember correctly the Personalized settings used to be in Jaws quick settings, Insert _+ B, while on the website.  Try searching in there or going towards the bottom of quick settings to find them.

From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 1:58 PM
Subject: Removing personalized web options

I am working with a web page in JAWS 2019 that includes a
carousel.  On one computer, the carousel works flawlessly, refreshing
every few seconds with new data.  On the other computer, the first
option is there, and it will not automatically cycle through to the
other two.  I have compared JAWS settings on the two computers line
by line, and they are the same.  but the non-cooperative computer has
personalized settings and the cooperative one does not.  How can I
removed personalized web settings?

BTW I have done insert+spacebar then z to remove stray settings, and
it doesn't change anything: the carousel still doesn't go around.

thanks,

Ann

Thanks