moderated Removing personalized web options

Ann Byrne

I am working with a web page in JAWS 2019 that includes a carousel. On one computer, the carousel works flawlessly, refreshing every few seconds with new data. On the other computer, the first option is there, and it will not automatically cycle through to the other two. I have compared JAWS settings on the two computers line by line, and they are the same. but the non-cooperative computer has personalized settings and the cooperative one does not. How can I removed personalized web settings?

BTW I have done insert+spacebar then z to remove stray settings, and it doesn't change anything: the carousel still doesn't go around.

thanks,

Ann

Thanks