moderated Re: seeing how many messages I have in Outlook

Denise J Moses

I have a regular keyboard plugged into my laptop.  I have the number pad next to the qwerty keyboard.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 11:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: seeing how many messages I have in Outlook

Pass Key Through is Insert + 3 on the number row

Does your computer have a numeric pad and are you using the desktop keyboard layout with Jaws or laptop layout?

If I press Insert + 3 on the numeric pad (that would be the Page Down key otherwise) Jaws reads the status line in Outlook, like this:

Items in View 15, Unread Items in View 14, Progress All folders are up to date. Connectivity to your server. Connected to: Microsoft Exchange, Zoom 100%

Best regards,

Sieghard