From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 10:45 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Subject: Re: [Bulk] JAWS not reading message in windows live mail

Jimmy,

Sounds like having Outlook Express on that machine is confusing things. It
needs to be removed, since it does not run on Windows 7 (or so I've been
told).

Dave Carlson
Written with grammatical care, punctuation, and capitalization because I
care about readers of my mail. From my Dell Latitude 630 in the general
vicinity of my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.