moderated Re: Big problem with Outlook keyboard shortcut

N K Shackelford

Thanks! I couldn’t remember this setting.

Nance

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 11:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Big problem with Outlook keyboard shortcut

Nancy,

I would try going to the system access icon on the desktop and press alt + enter on the desktop icon for its properties, and change the shortcut to something else, like shift + control + S.

Or something other than that combination if you think that might conflict with another application.

HTH.

Glenn