Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 9:05 PM
Subject: Big problem with Outlook keyboard shortcut

I am trying to change how often Outlook receives messages; the shortcut for this is alt Control S. When I do this, System Access kicks in and just starts or restarts it. This happens even when the home server is turned off and using another screen reader. Is there a menu/submenu I can use to do this?

Thanks,

Nance