moderated Re: How To Move And Read/Action Pop Ups

Van Lant, Robin

Odd as it sounds, I sometimes find it helpful to hit Control end to go to the end of the page then hit Shift tab or Shift B to go back to items in the dialog.  I think I mainly use this in SharePoint where those kinds of windows pop up.  

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How To Move And Read/Action Pop Ups

Hi All

I'm using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10 and browsers including Google Chrome, Edge and IE.

A number of websites and web based apps provide pop up messages which require an action such as clicking Yes to log out, confirm subscription or unsubscribe or to confirm that actions have taken place and require just the OK button to be clicked. What is the easiest way using JAWS to get to them? I notice alot that JAWS is till focussed on the underlying text  and using options like listing links, buttons etc doesn't seem to work.

Thoughts greatly appreciated.

Mark

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.