moderated Re: How To Move And Read/Action Pop Ups

Van Lant, Robin

Odd as it sounds, I sometimes find it helpful to hit Control end to go to the end of the page then hit Shift tab or Shift B to go back to items in the dialog.  I think I mainly use this in SharePoint where those kinds of windows pop up.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How To Move And Read/Action Pop Ups

Hi All

I'm using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10 and browsers including Google Chrome, Edge and IE.

A number of websites and web based apps provide pop up messages which require an action such as clicking Yes to log out, confirm subscription or unsubscribe or to confirm that actions have taken place and require just the OK button to be clicked. What is the easiest way using JAWS to get to them? I notice alot that JAWS is till focussed on the underlying text  and using options like listing links, buttons etc doesn't seem to work.

Thoughts greatly appreciated.

Mark

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114