moderated Re: How To Move And Read/Action Pop Ups

Michael Mote

Hi Mark. You might consider using the Insert b command to read the dialog box. I have also had some success using the touch cursor in order to read the messages as well.

On Feb 4, 2020, at 7:34 AM, Mark Fisher <fishsilv@...> wrote:

Hi All

I'm using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10 and browsers including Google Chrome, Edge and IE.

A number of websites and web based apps provide pop up messages which require an action such as clicking Yes to log out, confirm subscription or unsubscribe or to confirm that actions have taken place and require just the OK button to be clicked. What is the easiest way using JAWS to get to them? I notice alot that JAWS is till focussed on the underlying text  and using options like listing links, buttons etc doesn't seem to work.

Thoughts greatly appreciated.

Mark