From: "Shankar C" <harshalgips@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2020 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: miss spelled alerts on excel.

Glenn, thanks for the prompt reply.
I am willing to get the miss spell indications from the jaws like how
in word will get the miss spell alerts either through the speech or
sound.

On 2/3/20, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:
That should be in settings, it can spellcheck just like in a word document.
I sometimes do F7 to spellcheck in Excel.
I prefer to not have the automatic spellcheck on because it's distracting to

me.
There should be a spellcheck tab in its settings, or it just uses Word's
settings.
Glenn