moderated Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Zel Iscel

Hi Tom,

If you’re using the latest version of Jaws, sometimes I find it easier to do an OCR scan of the PDF file, and that allows me to read it much more comfortably. If it’s a big file, you have to wait 30 seconds or so but it’s worth it.

To do the OCR scan:

  1. Press Jaws key with space
  2. Press the letter ‘o’
  3. Press the letter ‘d’ (not similtaniously).

The scanning will begin and Jaws should make a clicking noise while it’s scanning.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Zel