moderated Re: Recommendation: Open source screen reader program

John Covici

You could use one of your Jaws settings temporarily, if all you need
is the screen reader for a limited time and ask for a reset as well.

On Sun, 02 Feb 2020 16:13:10 -0500,
Joe wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
I would echo the NVDA choice. You can find a great deal of documentation on
the screen reader. Look at NV Access https://www.nvaccess.org/ and
Narrator is also a good choice as well with good documentation on its use.

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

Phone: 616.951.2142