moderated Re: Accessible Twitter clients

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 10:47 PM 2/1/2020, Chris Hill wrote:
It is hard to get much out of twitter with tw-blue. I have yet to
figure out how to actually follow a conversation with it, not for lack of trying.

You can follow conversations with the hotkey alt+windows+C. But the conversation gets displayed in its own buffer, which you can either access from the tree view or by moving the buffer focus with alt+windows+left-arrow. However, the conversation buffer only shows your conversation with a user, which is vastly different from a Twitter thread. I still can't figure out how to make TWBlue display complete threads. All I get are original tweets. I'm also speculating that TWBlue does in fact display replies to tweets, but rather than group them by thread, they're in chronological order.
Even so, it's hard to follow a thread when it's broken up over hundreds of tweets.
Orlando Enrique Fiol