moderated Windows upgrade;

david

Hi,

Support for Windows 7 has ended on Jan 14, 2020.

So this goes for anyone who is upgrading or going to upgrade their Windows

from 7 to latest Windows 10.

Mentioned Below are the basic requirements for upgrading to Windows 10.

Processor: 1.8 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor

RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB) or above

Hard disk space: 500 GB or larger

Also some of us might still be using 2 GB of RAM and will think about

upgrading so as to install the latest Windows 10, before doing that please

confirm with your system manufacturer, weather your system support a higher

RAM or not.

If you have the above requirement then you can easily upgrade to Windows 10

and for upgrading you must have the licensed copy or an Activated Version of

the previous Windows 7 on your current computer.

To make sure that your system doesn't act in a sluggish way, keep the

Windows Update option always Turned On, so that all the necessary updates

and security patches are added automatically.

Note: if you're going to try the update process, I would make sure your
windows 7 machine is using a wired connection.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

this is a link to download the windows 10 media tool

       The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.