From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 4:54 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 disappearance

Hello All I couldn’t believe jaws2019 disappearance while I was doing windo defender to scan the local disc on yesterday evening  when I come back on computer after eating supper jaws was not saying anything at all when I press tab and press insert f12 for time then I type in window r jaws2019 press enter  nothing  so I shut down the computer then turns it badk on jaws come on  so it not jaws2019  that came back on it was jaws2018  !! Does anyone have any idea why jaws2019 disappearance or gone from the computer folder ? Does anyone have jaws2019  download links or repairs jaws2019 ?

I’m using desktop computer ,I was thinking about if I can get jaws2019  from laptop to put in desktop !!\

Addison