moderated Re: Facebook Messenger

David Diamond

Perhaps a call to the Microsoft disability help desk might help. Just ask if there is still the free upgrade for visually challenged individuals.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: January 31, 2020 2:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook Messenger

I think there is still a free upgrade to Windows 10, just a bit harder to find.

On Fri, 31 Jan 2020 16:10:51 -0500,
Marty Hutchings wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>] The free upgrade was
offered back when I was using JAWS 13, which would not have been compatible with Windows 10.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13