moderated Re: Facebook Messenger

Marty Hutchings

The free upgrade was offered back when I was using JAWS 13, which would not have been compatible with Windows 10.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: Facebook Messenger

Could you not have taken advantage of the free upgrade that was offered by Microsoft?  Or, is your computer to old?  I asked that, not to be a smart ass, but, I tried to get my sister’s lap top upgraded from 8 to 10 and Microsoft said it was too old to accept the upgrade. Having said that, I managed to get a free lap top that according to a tech was a windows 7.  It got upgraded to 10.  True, snails move faster then it boots up, but I managed to scrape up enough funds to get a SSD put in it.  Now it moves a lot faster.  

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: January 31, 2020 11:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Facebook Messenger

Could someone please tell me how to view videos on facebook Messenger?  I am using JAWS 2019 on a Windows 7 machine.  I know that I am supposed to be upgrading to Windows 10, but don't have the funds.
Thank you.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.