Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: Facebook Messenger

Could you not have taken advantage of the free upgrade that was offered by Microsoft?  Or, is your computer to old?  I asked that, not to be a smart ass, but, I tried to get my sister’s lap top upgraded from 8 to 10 and Microsoft said it was too old to accept the upgrade. Having said that, I managed to get a free lap top that according to a tech was a windows 7.  It got upgraded to 10.  True, snails move faster then it boots up, but I managed to scrape up enough funds to get a SSD put in it.  Now it moves a lot faster.