moderated Re: uninstalling a script

Gmail Jonas

Robin, you can just disable it!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:44 PM
To: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: uninstalling a script

Hi,

I just upgraded to the latest Cisco Jabber, which has incorporated accessibility into the main program.  Cisco recommends that I uninstall any previous Jabber scripts I had.  So, how do I do this?  I have copies of JAWS 2019 and 2018 on my machine. Do I need to uninstall the scripts within both instances of JAWS?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 |  www.keyequipmentfinance.com

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114