moderated Re: 2 Issues while using JAWS in Word

Leo

what do you mean exactly?

I can perfectly read any comment that I want after replying to whichever comment I choose.

Best,
   Leo
On 1/31/2020 8:35 AM, David Kingsbury wrote:

Hello,

Regardless of JAWS version, I have never found that when you attempted to reply to a comment, you could then later read the comment with JAWS in any consistent fashion. Theoretically, you should be able to do so, but the reality is different.

With footnotes, I am not sure from what you write whether JAWS is saying superscript or not. Every footnote number is a superscript so you want to hear that information. In any event, you can go into Quick settings with Insert v, type in “footnote” in the search box and down arrow to customize how you want JAWS to read footnote information back to you.

Regards,

David