moderated Re: 2 Issues while using JAWS in Word

Jason White

The comment-related options are present if the cursor is inside the text of the comment (e.g., Alt+r, n), and you use Shift+F10 to access the context menu.

´╗┐On 1/30/20, 04:16, "Rahul Bajaj" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of rahul.bajaj1038@...> wrote:

Hi, All,

I use Word 16, through office 365, and JAWS 2019. Have also tried
2020, and the following 2 issues persist. They are:

First, The option to edit, delete and reply to a comment with shift+f
10, or the applications key, has now gone. Even if you are at the spot
where JAWS says 'comment', pressing these keystrokes does not allow
you to interact with the comments at all.

Second, when there are footnotes in the documents, instead of reading
out their number, JAWS sometimes says 'superscript'. I know for a fact
that it is a footnote and not a superscript, but JAWS does not say so.

Thanks.

Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj