From: Mario Brusco [mailto:mrb620@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 7:47 PM
Subject: How do I get to the "Fast Start" option in Windows 10?
Brian, after step #3, this is what JAWS says (copied from JAWS's speech
history, and all I'm doing is tabbing):

Search box Edit
When I press the power button: (Plugged in) Combo box
Shut down
3 of 4
Sleep check box not checked
Show in Power menu.
Lock check box checked
Show in account picture menu.
Cancel Button
Tool bar Back to Power Options (Alt + Left Arrow) Button
Tool bar Recent locations Button
Tool bar Up to "Power Options" (Alt + Up Arrow) Button
Tool bar All locations split button
Search box Edit