moderated Re: How do I get to the "Fast Start" option in Windows 10?

From what you describe it does appear that you have hibernation fully disabled, which would make Fast Startup an impossibility (which is a good thing, in my opinion).

If you want to reenable the ability to hibernate for the machine, you'll need to open an elevated command prompt (admin privileges) and enter the following command:

powercfg /hibernate on

After exiting, and restarting your system, then see what shows up in the Power Options dialog.

-

        ~ Joshua Liebman