From: Jim Rawls [mailto:jazzpiano@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 1:48 PM
Subject: I can't repair jaws 2020, or the video accessibility driver either.
Hi all, I am running, jaws 2020, on a windows ten computer.

I posted this earlier, but am doing it again, because I didn’t explain
myself well.

Every time, I boot up my computer, I get this message.

The freedom scientific display driver did not install properly. To fix
this, then, it wants me to repair the problem. But, when I try to repair
the video display driver, I get a message that the repair has failed.
And when I try to repair jaws 2020, I get a message that the jaws 2020
repair has failed. How can I repair both these issues? Thanks for your
help here. Jim