moderated Re: I can't repair jaws 2020, or the video accessibility driver either.

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

Try going into device manager and update your video drivers and make sure your date and time settings are correct. HTH

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I can't repair jaws 2020, or the video accessibility driver either.

No idea.  I'd probably call tech support if I were in that position.

On 1/29/2020 12:48, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all, I am running, jaws 2020, on a windows ten computer.

I posted this earlier, but am doing it again, because I didn’t explain myself well.

Every time, I boot up my computer, I get this message.

The freedom scientific display driver did not install properly. To fix this, then, it wants me to repair the problem. But, when I try to repair the video display driver, I get a message that the repair has failed. And when I try to repair jaws 2020, I get a message that the jaws 2020 repair has failed. How can I repair both these issues? Thanks for your help here. Jim