From: "Brent Harding" <brent@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: how to drag and drop on websites?

I've never found a good use for that mouse lock and unlock hotkey in Jaws that actually does something useful. I think the real problem with trying to shoehorn this to work on the web is that the virtual cursor and mouse pointer don't follow each other, and except for Internet Explorer, the Jaws cursor won't let you access everything you need to make a good drop at the correct spot.