moderated Re: Jaws 2020 lag with Outlook 365

alia robinson <aliar4@...>

Here’s another question. I have jaws set to read messages automatically when opened. It does not, so what am I missing?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Goldfield
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2020 lag with Outlook 365

I do notice a delay from the time I press enter to open a message until the time when JAWS begins reading the message. I first thought that this was an Outlook issue but I don't notice this delay as much when performing the same task using NVDA. With the preview pane disabled navigating through messages in the message list is responsive but opening a message is not.

David Goldfield,