From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 5:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS won't start after sign-in

I once experienced this on a Windows 7 system. According to Freedom Scientific support, it was probably due to group policy settings (the machine was part of an Active Directory domain).

The solution was to copy the desktop shortcut for JAWS to shell:startup (which is where the user’s startup programs reside).

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@...>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020 at 07:46
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>

I’m glad you don’t have a problem on your system, but do realize that every system is a little different and on some systems this is an issue which Freedom Scientific is aware of.