moderated Re: Google Chrome Extensions

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 10:47 AM, Mario wrote:
uBlock Origin Plus a replacement for uBlock Origin Extra
No, uBlock Origin Extra is the correct name of that extension.  I was looking at the icon presented rather than extension manager when I typed up my response and since it shows a plus sign in the center of the shield I gave an incorrect name.  Sorry for the confusion.

        ~ Joshua Liebman