From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 9:42 AM
Subject: Google Chrome Extensions
The Chrome Web Store has, literally, thousands of extensions.

I certainly can't speak to the accessibility of the vast majority of
them, but people tend to try and use extensions that do what they need
to have done.  I use uBlock Origin, uBlock Origin Plus, Privacy Badger,
HTTPS Everywhere, Read Aloud (for demo purposes with clients), Google
Translate, and Google Hangouts extensions.

*/Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting
them./*

        ~ Joshua Liebman