moderated Re: Google Chrome Extensions

The Chrome Web Store has, literally, thousands of extensions.

I certainly can't speak to the accessibility of the vast majority of them, but people tend to try and use extensions that do what they need to have done.  I use uBlock Origin, uBlock Origin Plus, Privacy Badger, HTTPS Everywhere, Read Aloud (for demo purposes with clients), Google Translate, and Google Hangouts extensions.

        ~ Joshua Liebman