moderated Re: Seeking feedback on 40 and 80 cell displays

Jason White

I've used an 80-cell display in a work environment, and I can definitely recommend it. More cells are better (within a reasonable limit, of course).

On 1/27/20, 23:03, "Rayn Darren" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of rayndarren@...> wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm leaning towards 80 cells as well. a whole
line really is appealing.