From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 5:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: keystroke to get to Office Quick Access Toolbar?

In theory, pressing alt+1 should take you to the first item in the QAT, alt+2 to the second, etc. My experience is that that only works sometimes.

At 05:10 PM 1/27/2020, you wrote:
A JAWS webinar I listened to a while back talked about adding icons to
the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel. I did this for the sort button,
which I regularly use, Now I wonder if there is a quick way to get to
that QAT toolbar other than tabbing through all the ribbons. I figure
there must be if it was worth pointing out on a JAWS webinar, but I did
not write any notes on how to do it.

Robin
Using Windows 10, Office 2016 and JAWS 2019

information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from
disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information.
If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether
electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or
redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the
services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No
Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114