moderated Re: Seeking feedback on 40 and 80 cell displays

Richard Turner

The programmers I know use an 80 cell display so they don’t have to worry about the line length.

I know people who are happy with both the Humanware 80 and the Focus 80.

The Focus 5th generation 80 I think has some extra keys that can be programmed but I don’t know which ones or exactly how to do that

The Focus 80 also has the 8 braille input keys if that matters.

They are only about $200 difference in price.

Both are pushing close to $8,000.

If you have any local vendors that carry one or the other, you ought to request a demonstration.

HTH,

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper