moderated Re: keystroke to get to Office Quick Access Toolbar?

Dean Martineau

Press alt, then up arrow, then fight arrow across your buttons.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 6:10 PM
To: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: keystroke to get to Office Quick Access Toolbar?

A JAWS webinar I listened to a while back talked about adding icons to the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel.  I did this for the sort button, which I regularly use, Now I wonder if there is a quick way to get to that QAT toolbar other than tabbing through all the ribbons.  I figure there must be if it was worth pointing out on a JAWS webinar, but I did not write any notes on how to do it.

Robin

Using Windows 10, Office 2016 and JAWS 2019

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114