moderated Re: keystroke to get to Office Quick Access Toolbar?

CathyAnne Murtha

Press ALT to enter Command Mode. Press UP ARROW once to focus in the QAT.

Press RIGHT and LEFT ARROW to navigate the QAT commands.

Each is associated with a number. Use these numbers with ALT to execute the command.

The first QAT command is ALT-NUMBER ROW 1, the second is ALT-NUMBER ROW 2, etc.

CathyAnne

---
CathyAnne Murtha
Access Technology Institute
www.blind.training
cathy@...
(520) 955-6611

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@...
Phone: (520) 955-6611

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 4:10 PM -0700, "Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io" <Robin_Van_Lant@...> wrote:

A JAWS webinar I listened to a while back talked about adding icons to the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel.  I did this for the sort button, which I regularly use, Now I wonder if there is a quick way to get to that QAT toolbar other than tabbing through all the ribbons.  I figure there must be if it was worth pointing out on a JAWS webinar, but I did not write any notes on how to do it.

Robin

Using Windows 10, Office 2016 and JAWS 2019

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114