moderated Re: how to drag and drop on websites?

Jessica D

Hi,
I had to drag a button, and I used my touch-screen.

Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 27, 2020, at 4:15 PM, Brent Harding <brent@...> wrote:

Hi there! I am wondering, how one can deal with drag and drop stuff on the web when using Jaws? For instance, with this one thing I was trying to deal with, it asks you to drag a list of things in order from most important to least important. I tried the lock mouse button command to try to do it, but then the arrow keys won't read where I'm moving to. Is there any way around this kind of thing besides getting someone to do it for me?
Thanks