moderated Re: convert webpage containing several tables into 1 excel spreadsheet?

Richard Turner

That is a bit more involved than what could be handled easily via Email.
What is the web page?
I'll see if I can help with this.

Richard

On Jan 27, 2020, at 10:46 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

I know this isn’t directly related to jaws, but I’m using jaws 2020.

I’d like an efficient way to learn the commands for the Focus line of braille displays, since those items are covered on the certification exam.

I found a page that contains several tables of these commands, and would like to get all this data into a spreadsheet.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Jessica